- Our waiting room is open, but seating is limited to meet physical distancing standards. Please call our office at (317) 784-5555 when you arrive if you prefer to wait in your vehicle and we will call or text you back when we are ready for your appointment.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask to enter the facility.
- Upon arrival, you will go through a process of sanitizing your hands and any items that you bring in, such as a cell phone. Our Team will ask the health screening questions and temperature will be taken. For preventative measures, please reschedule your appointment if you have had a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms.
- We are asking all patients to brush and floss before arrival.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep us and every patient safe in our practice. To make appointments, please call our office at (317) 784-5555.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.