During these difficult times, we understand your concern when it comes to health and safety.
At Bacsa Family Dental and Implant Center, we are known for safety and trust within our Indianapolis community. Our mission is to do everything possible to protect your families and ours.
Our COVID-19 Sterilization Procedures
Is your office safe from coronavirus?
Thanks to a recent remodel, the new HVAC units in our practice sterilizes the air against coronavirus using UV light. This makes for an incredibly effective safeguard against coronavirus. With constant circulation, the air in our office is cleaned every second, killing off any bacteria and virus particles.
What are you doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at Bacsa Family Dental and Implant Center?
At your next appointment, you will notice changes like these.
- Everyone in the building will be wearing a mask at all times unless they are receiving dental care
- We will be taking temperatures of everyone who is entering the building
- Sterilizing all non-disposable equipment before and after each use via our dental autoclaves
- Using disposable, single-use materials at all times
- Requiring the use of gloves and face masks for ALL staff
- Making disinfectant hand soap available throughout the office
- Cleaning countertops and surfaces with disinfectants after each patient visit
- Our team is also taking their temperature each day and answering the proper COVID-19 screening questions
How can I help prevent the spread of coronavirus at the dentist?
We ask for your help in keeping our office safe for our staff and patients.
A parent or guardian may escort young children, but we ask our patients not to bring anyone else to your appointment so we can minimize the risk of infection.
Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have traveled within the last two weeks, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
The world as we know it may continue to change, but one thing is certain; Bacsa Family Dental and Implant Center’s commitment to you and your family. You can count on us to continually deliver clinical excellence and be a calming presence during these trying times. Now more than ever, Bacsa Family Dental and Implant Center stands with you, ready and waiting to help.
Thank you for being a member of our dental family! If you have any questions regarding our regular sterilization procedures as well as our new COVID-19 procedures, please give us a call! We are happy to answer any questions you have and are honored to care for you and your family. Stay safe, Indianapolis, and know we are always here when you need us.